SCC - We Offer More Coverages and Services Than You Think

We Offer More Coverages and Services Than You Think

For full details, please see your SCC Homeowner's Policy.

Published Date: 2020-05-22

Our Policy Includes flood and earthquake Coverage*

Most basic homeowners policies do not cover flood and earthquake damage, and require a separate purchase for these coverages.
*Coverage available for most homes. Some restrictions apply

Low Deductibles 

As low as $500, so if you need to make an insurance claim you won't have to come up with very much money out of pocket.

A Live Person to Answer Your Call 

Our professional and courteous associates will provide you with great service. We also have Spanish-speaking associates for your convenience.

We offer full payment, escrowed, and installment plans

We can even spread your monthly payments over 9 months, or if you sign up for our Automatic Payment Program, you can extend your monthly payments over 12 months.

Many ways to pay for your policy

We accept credit and debit card payments, check and credit card by phone, electronic funds transfer, money orders, checks, and on-line payments.

Fast, Fair and Friendly Claims and Customer Service

We are committed to providing all our homeowners insurance customers with superior claims service. Contact us to speak with a friendly claims representative to file your claim.

We offer discounts on multi-sectional homes used as primary/full-time residences

Got a big house? Your primary residence? We could get you a discount!

Physical Damage Coverage

Physical damage coverage protects your home against direct, sudden and accidental loss or damage. We offer physical damage protection coverage for damages caused by the following events: Flood, Earthquake, Water damage from bursting pipes, Hail, Windstorms, Theft or attempted theft, Fire, Vandalism, Damage to tie down anchoring systems, Explosion, Lightning, Falling objects, and Glass breakage.

Physical Damage limits

From $10,000 to $300,000.

Personal Liability coverage limits

As high as $300,000. As a homeowner, you may be held legally responsible for accidents that happen to someone else on your property. If you choose liability coverage for your manufactured home, you will be protected from losses suffered from personal liability claims. For example, if someone falls while on your property, you could be held responsible for doctor bills, hospital bills, the ambulance ride and the victim's loss of pay. You could be liable for all this before you even get to damages awarded for pain and suffering. This optional liability coverage will protect you from these claims as well as legal fees and other various costs.

Full Time Residence, Rental, and Vacation coverage

Coverage for the way you want to live.

In Park and Out of Park Coverage

Whether you choose to live on a lot, or out in the open, we can cover you.

Single, Double and Triple Wide coverage

For what ever size home you have.

We insure most manufacturer's homes

We insure most all makes and models.

Mobile Home coverage on owned or leased land

We cover your home whether or not it is located on your land.

We insure coins, other collectibles, and firearms

Most regular homeowners insurance tends to be expensive, restrictive, or just not cover coins, collectibles, and firearms.

Replacement Cost for Personal Effects

Due to theft or damage.

Replacement Cost on Adjacent Structures

Such as decks, sheds, skirting, and satellites

Our policies include coverage for these often non-covered items:

  • Additional living expenses
  • Fire Department services and fees
  • Emergency removal services
  • Debris removal
  • Plants, trees, shrubs and lawns
  • Radio and TV antennas
  • Food spoilage

About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this Web site. We customize the policies to meet your specific needs so each contract is different. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here depending on the standard mobile home coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you choose. The coverages described on this page apply if you use your mobile home as a residence. They do not apply to rental or commercial use. *Coverage may not be available in all areas.

Explore More From Standard Casualty Company